DogWatch of Central Florida

Introduction

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dogwatch Testimonial from another satifisfied customer

March, 5, 2010


I had made the decision to purchase a hidden fence to keep our one year old lab in our yard. Most of my neighbors had purchased the Invisible Fence brand. I had their representative come out and give me a quote. I also went to the Internet and found another company by the name of Dogwatch. I talked to their representative and found the technology and cost was better with Dogwatch. Dogwatch uses FM band whereas the Invisible fence company uses AM band. The battery used by Dogwatch lasts 2 years whereas the Invisible fence company replaces their battery every 3 months and they can only be purchased from Invisible fence. The local representative with Dogwatch was Tim Smith. He was very comfortable to work with and was most patient with all my questions. He also did a fabulous job installing the system. I am a very happy and satisfied customer.

Thanks,

Mike  Moran

No comments:

Post a Comment